Are you passionate about working in video production and broadcast?
Do you have a creative flair and the technical know-how to create high-quality live video productions?
Radcliffe Group Ltd is a digital media and publishing company operating in the cardiology and vascular medicine spaces. We are currently looking to recruit a Video Producer & Broadcast Engineer to join our Digital Media team and create top-class digital media content and help us develop and evolve our products and services in this space.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys taking on a challenge and working as a pivotal member of a fast-paced and high performing Digital Media Team. This role requires someone who can produce broadcast quality outputs that wow clients and viewers alike. In addition, they will act as coaches and mentors for others to help them build skills and grow the team’s performance and capabilities to help us meet ambitious strategic goals.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in live production, video editing and filming. They should have strong attention to detail, exceptional communication skills and the ability to work productively to tight deadlines. Resilience, confidence, a good sense of humour and a passion for inspiring better medicine in the cardiovascular space are a must.
Alignment to our company values is also critical and the role holder will need to work in harmony with the wider Radcliffe team to deliver the best outcomes.
The Radcliffe Group is growing and developing quickly and the incumbent will need to cope well with change and remain agile to changing business requirements.
- Enjoy the technical and practical elements of video production and engineering.
- Like working in a busy team with creativity and many opportunities for personal development.
- Get excited about the challenges and fulfilment of working on live events.
- Equipment operation including vision mixing, audio mixing, matrix routing, playback, keying, recording and live streaming.
- Production – show calling, comms and team coordination.
- Filming – camera operation and audio recording, lighting, and composition.
- Video editing – Premiere Pro editing, video processing/colour correction, sound editing, multicamera edits, rendering and export.
- 2d animation – After Effects for VT creation, logo animation etc.
- Photoshop/Illustrator - Marketing and web asset creation.
- Live streaming expertise – knowledge of streaming servers, encoder settings and bandwidth implications.
- Proven experience in video production.
- Visually creative.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Highly organised with good file-management skills.
- Team-player with a good sense of humour and open to close collaboration.
Aside from the base salary, we offer a number of benefits. Our approach to pay and perks is evolving on an ongoing basis. Currently, it includes the following fantastic benefits:
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional 3 days for Christmas).
- Pension contributions.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible working patterns.
- A hybrid model with best of both remote and office working.*
- Sponsorship for professional development.
- Choice of tech kit.
- Team socials.
- Charity and community initiatives with CSR days.
- Non-guaranteed profit-related bonus scheme.
*Please note that whilst we offer hybrid working, there is a need for this role to be office based due to the requirement to use our on-site studios.
We pride ourselves on being a family-friendly and flexible company. We operate a hybrid working model where individuals can benefit from both remote and in-office working. This is role dependent and our Digital Media Team does need to be office based. Covid precautions are in place to enable the team to stay and feel safe.
Wellbeing is important to us and we have a well-being special interest group, trained Mental Health First Aiders and progressive family-friendly policies ready to launch in 2022. Giving back is also important to us and we spend time on various initiatives such as our virtual mission to raise money for Cardiac Risk in the Young (whilst keeping ourselves active!) and One Can Trust food collections.
We believe that working hard should be coupled with learning and having fun together and previous activities have included a talk from a hostage negotiator, BBQ boat trip on the Thames, charity cricket match, virtual pumpkin carving contest, Christmas Quiz as well as more regular activities like our monthly games night (we are always happy to support Radcliffians in creating new interest/activity groups too!).
Interested candidates who meet the person specification and feel they would enjoy working in the Radcliffe Culture should send a cover letter outlining their salary expectations, location, interest and suitability for the role along with a brief CV to