Radcliffe Group Ltd is a digital media and publishing company operating in the cardiology and vascular medicine space. We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join our existing team working in the Radcliffe Medical Media division.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Marketing Executive who already has some experience of delivering a variety of marketing activities. They will assist with the implementation, tracking and optimisation of our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels such as email and social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc). The ideal candidate should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail whilst working on multiple deliverables at the same time.
This role requires someone who is supportive, adaptable, driven and organised. With a confident and personable character and strong team working ethos this person will play a critical role helping their colleagues to deliver impactful work. The team are fun, friendly and very talented so there are invaluable learning opportunities for the role holder to develop in their career along the way.
- Enjoy a multifaceted role which has variety and a broad range of responsibilities.
- Like working closely with colleagues and external stakeholders alike.
- Enjoy having fun and working with people who share common values.
- Have a keen eye for detail and enjoy delivering high quality work.
- Want to work in a family friendly and flexible culture.
- Can work productively, at pace and can be responsive to changing requirements.
- You want to learn from a talented and supportive team and develop your marketing career.
- Assisting with the running of day-to-day marketing activities for our clients
- Assisting with writing engaging copy and creating images/assets for multi-channel marketing campaigns i.e. for email and social media
- Conducting competitor research on clients and projects to identify market trends
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns i.e. creating and sending test emails
- Analysing results and providing timely reporting on client marketing campaigns
- Using project management software (Jira) to plan and track marketing deliverables
- Assisting with identifying influencers and key opinion leaders
- Educated to degree level – candidates with a degree in marketing, advertising, digital communications, graphic design or life science preferred, but social science graduates will also be considered (Desirable)
- Interest in life sciences in particular cardiology – you are curious to dwell into a specific medical specialty and interested in working with doctors (Desirable)
- Social media – you are interested in creating both organic and paid social marketing campaigns, including setting them up and optimising on platform. You know the latest trends and capabilities across the different social platforms
- Excellent spoken and written English – you are passionate about writing inspiring copy (Essential)
- Strong attention to detail – you see typos and prefer to give a little too much information than not enough
- Analytical and problem solving mindset – you are keen to understand and identify patterns and trends in behaviours/numbers and you find ways to overcome obstacles
- Technically minded with high level of computer literacy – you enjoy getting stuck into a spreadsheet and don’t mind teaching yourself how to use the latest data analysis software
- Creatively minded – you have a strong passion for eye catching and creative designs
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time – you don’t get too overwhelmed by a long to-do list and you can prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Design experience - whilst you will have the support of graphic designers, you will need to be able to create social media images on Canva yourself too (Desirable)
- Enthusiastic collaborative team player – you have a positive mindset, take ownership of your tasks and help other teams members deliver work often at the last minute
- Resilient - you are able to overcome challenging circumstances and situations and stay calm when faced with high pressure
- Works productively at pace – you can work confidently when faced with time constraints producing work in line with deliverables
- Organised multitasker – you are adept at keeping track of your work and progressing a number of different activities around the same time
- Aligned to Radcliffe Values (honest, hard working, inclusive, proud, loyal, understanding, curious, high standards, positive and caring)
Aside from base salary, we offer a number of benefits. Our approach to pay and perks is evolving on an ongoing basis. At the moment it includes the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional 3 days for Christmas)
- Pension contributions
- Private Medical Insurance (post probation)
- Flexible working patterns
- A hybrid model with best of both remote and office working
- Potential for sponsorship for professional development
- Additional 5 days leave for professional development
- Choice of tech kit
- Team and company socials
- Charity and community initiatives with 2 CSR days
- Non-guaranteed profit related bonus scheme
- EMI share option scheme (eligibility of 1 year service)
Please note that whilst we offer hybrid working, there is a need for this role to visit the office 1-2 times each week where possible, co-ordinating those days with the rest of the Marketing Team.
We pride ourselves on being a family friendly and flexible company. We operate a hybrid working model where individuals can benefit from both remote and in-office working. The specific ratio of office vs home working is role dependent.
Wellbeing is important to us and we have a wellbeing special interest group, trained Mental Health First Aiders and progressive family friendly policies. Giving back is also important to us and we spend time on various initiatives such as our virtual mission to raise money for Cardiac Risk in the Young (whilst keeping ourselves active!) and One Can Trust food collections.
We believe that working hard should be coupled with learning and having fun together and previous activities have included a talk from a hostage negotiator, BBQ boat trip on the Thames, charity cricket match, virtual pumpkin carving contest, Christmas Quiz, bake offs as well as more regular activities like our monthly games night (we are always happy to support Radcliffians in creating new interest/activity groups too!).
Radcliffe Group is an inclusive company where you can be yourself and we encourage applications from all. Having a diverse workforce is important to us.
Interested candidates who meet the person specification and feel they would enjoy working in the Radcliffe Culture should send a cover letter outlining their salary expectations, location, interest and suitability for the role along with a brief CV to -