Do you want to work for a major brand in the cardiovascular medical education space?
If you are you passionate about a career in sales and want to work for a well-known brand with an established and highly respected reputation, then this is an incredible opportunity for you.
If you answered ‘yes’ to the questions above and you are tenacious and goal driven and looking for a role where you can work with talented colleagues in a flexible culture then you just might be the person we are looking for.
Radcliffe Group Ltd is a digital media and publishing company operating in the cardiology and vascular medicine space. We are currently looking to recruit for a number of positions across both of our sales functions, including an Account Manager for Radcliffe Medical Media.
This is a superb opportunity for an Account Manager who is adept at building relationships and enjoys working as a pivotal member of a fast paced and high performing team. This role requires someone who can work well with others as part of a successful team whilst maximising revenues across their own client base. The ultimate goal is to deliver against sales targets and contribute to the continued year on year growth of the business by growing existing client accounts and developing new ones at the same time.
The role holder will have experience of the end to end sales cycle and heaps of commercial savvy. They should be particularly comfortable with activities such as prospecting and an ability to nurture relationships which translate into tangible new opportunities and long term customer relationships. A strong attention to detail, world class listening skills, exceptional communication skills and an ability to work productively to tight deadlines are a given. Resilience, a good sense of humour and a passion for inspiring better medicine in the cardiovascular space is a must.
Alignment to our company values is also critical and the role holder will need to work in harmony with the wider Radcliffe team to deliver the best outcomes.
The Radcliffe Group is growing and developing quickly and the incumbent will need to cope well with change and remain agile to changing business requirements.
- Enjoy delivering meaningful work in the cardiology and vascular medicine space;
- Like to really get to know the people in your network to understand their contexts, obstacles and opportunities and consider how you can add value to their work;
- Get excited about pursuing and achieving goals by meeting/exceeding targets
- Are adept at collaborating with clients and colleagues alike;
- Like having fun and enjoy a flexible and dynamic culture.
- Have a good understanding of pharmaceutical/medical device clients and strong knowledge of how this industry works and the regulations that underpin it.
- Maximise revenue opportunities across all available media platforms.
- Proactively develop and manage both existing and new client relationships, maximising repeat revenue and ensure overall clients’ satisfaction.
- Ensure our full range of products are being effectively presented.
- Working with key accounts and ensuring the maximizing of profit on said accounts, but also the identification and maximizing of any new business.
- Maximise the use of key client face-to-face presentations where relevant.
- Develop high quality and engaging presentation materials.
- Be a positive and proactive ambassador for the company.
- Effectively manage client contacts via the CRM and develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Have integral input in product and business development, marketing and sales materials and communications.
- Liaise with project management and marketing teams, as well as senior managers regarding project briefings and delivery.
- The role includes extensive international travel for international congress attendance and meetings with key clients at their offices.
- Highly motivated target and goal driven person.
- Comfortable prospecting - can be creative to identify and make contact with a target audience of prospective clients.
- Solid demonstrable success in B2B sales within this sector.
- Strong skills to produce succinct, successful proposals and present to clients.
- Good understanding and grasp of the RMM product portfolio
- Tech savvy and can use or quickly learn the suite of technology / processes /platforms that Radcliffe use. Including CRM, PowerBI, JIRA and social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Strong IT skills – can hit the ground running using Office 365, MS Teams, Word, PowerPoint and Excel to an intermediate level.
- Good understanding and knowledge of all compliance requirements and regulations.
- Can negotiate effectively and has a track record of delivering completed sales deals.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Highly organised
- Comfortable working with stakeholders in other countries with a strong grasp of time zones, cultural differences, etiquettes and effective working practices.
- Demonstrates a customer mindset
- Great time management and is able to work productively at pace
- Personable and outgoing with exceptional interpersonal skills and professional relationship building skills
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Resilient and able to bounce back from setbacks with an abundance of energy to keep going even on days when things aren’t going to plan.
- Naturally curious and demonstrates a self-directed love of learning for their own continuous professional development
- Demonstrates learning agility and is comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Proactive and self-driven.
- Alignment to company values.
For sales roles we operate a commission based scheme with uncapped earning potential; top account managers will earn in excess of £100k OTE, and up to 10% performance related discretionary bonus potential.
Aside from base salary, we offer a number of benefits. Our approach to pay and perks is evolving on an ongoing basis. At the moment it includes the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional 3 days for Christmas)
- Pension contributions
- Private Medical Insurance (post probation)
- Flexible working patterns
- A hybrid model with best of both remote and office working
- Potential for sponsorship for professional development
- Additional 5 days leave for professional development
- Choice of tech kit
- Team and company socials
- Charity and community initiatives with 2 CSR days
- Non-guaranteed profit related bonus scheme
- EMI share options scheme (eligibility of 1 year service)
Please note that whilst we offer hybrid working, there is a need for this role to be mobile and it will require travel both UK wide and internationally.
We pride ourselves on being a family friendly and flexible company. We operate a hybrid working model where individuals can benefit from both remote and in-office working. The specific ratio of office vs home working is role dependent.
Wellbeing is important to us and we have a wellbeing special interest group, trained Mental Health First Aiders and progressive family friendly policies. Giving back is also important to us and we spend time on various initiatives such as our virtual mission to raise money for Cardiac Risk in the Young (whilst keeping ourselves active!) and One Can Trust food collections.
We believe that working hard should be coupled with learning and having fun together and previous activities have included a talk from a hostage negotiator, BBQ boat trip on the Thames, charity cricket match, virtual pumpkin carving contest, Christmas Quiz, bake offs as well as more regular activities like our monthly games night (we are always happy to support Radcliffians in creating new interest/activity groups too!).
Radcliffe Group is an inclusive company where you can be yourself and we encourage applications from all. Having a diverse workforce is important to us.
Interested candidates who meet the person specification and feel they would enjoy working in the Radcliffe Culture should send a cover letter outlining their salary expectations, location, interest and suitability for the role along with a brief CV to: